Friday, October 16, 2009

WooHoo! The Weekend is here... But don't Blink!

Yeah! This is HARD! I didn't think that I would keep this going once our 2ND class was over, but I think I kind of like having a place to vent. We have a ton of paperwork at my school, plus it is report card time only now it is called Progress Reports. I feel like I have 2 tons of papers to grade and then I have more things to do with my Grad Class. Of course then I decided that I had some free time so I volunteered to help with PTA at my daughter's school. I am hoping to sleep late tomorrow like maybe 8? Rough weekend and week coming up. Hubby won't be home for another week and that puts another feather in my cap for duties, but Rachel and I had a great time tonight. She read some of her kindergarten books to me (VERY simple) and I was so proud of her! Then we did another book report. She does the telling and I do the writing. It is actually pretty funny. I am looking forward to taking apart a computer next weekend, but now I am waiting for the BOMB to drop from our next instructor for class #4.
Hopefully this weekend will have some sunshine. I love a good rainy day, but 5 in a row! Come on! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment