
I really can't believe that I have just finished my second class towards my graduate degree. More to the point, doing it while I am working. I can see now why it is smart to do it the Lesley way so that you only have one class at a time.
This has been a crazy week. We had our first field trip and my students did amazing! Now I get to look forward to assessments, grade cards, district assessments, and the lovely parent/teacher conferences where 100% participation or contact with all parents is required. At least I have some great room moms that are completely doing my fall party for the kiddos and I just have to be in the room. This is my first year for that so I hope that it goes smoothly!
Now I have to concentrate on figuring out how a computer works for my next class. I think I might actually have a clue on some of this stuff. Wait, that was a toaster that I took apart and put back together it just seemed like it was a computer! Anyway, it was nice to read that Leah might actually be challenged. Either way, I can't wait until Christmas and then I can relax for about 4 days before jumping back into everything all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment