Monday, September 28, 2009

Can it get any harder???

Well, I first have to say that we have the best Graduate class ever! You girls are such a wonderful support, especially to those of us that are far behind on the technology curve. I thought this last class was hard and then our new professor hit us with stuff that I have never heard of and don't know what he wants! AAHHHHH! But as with this class I will survive and learn.
I had a yucky day today at school, but boy I am glad that I took the time to BLOG. It really lifted my spirits to read some of my friends entries and how they are doing, both good and bad. I do wish that we could get together more.
Only 2 days left for the first 5 projects that are do and I think I might get them done. I hope everyone reading this is well and relaxed. Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. For someone who doesn't know anything about the subject, you had a very insightful discussions.

    ReplyDelete