Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Day!


Well, so many great "Mom Moments" have happened this week that I just have to share...
Friday, my daughter had her first field trip. Her face was just glowing! She woke up about an hour early and made sure that I made the right lunch. Then she talked all the way to school and when we got there she just BURST how excited she was and that they were going on the bus and feeding goats all those exciting kid things. When she got home last night she kept remembering things that they did and had to be sure to run and tell me so that I could be excited to. Don't you just wish you could rewind your youth and remember those moments as well?
Today was exciting too. We went to the Circus. My husband and daughter had never been and you should have seen their faces. It was like the MasterCard commercial says, "Priceless!" They both talked about all the amazing acts that they saw and of course my daughter talked about all the pretty costumes that the ladies wore. I didn't realize how much I had experienced in my life until I realized how many people had not even gotten to see things like a circus.
Now I am sitting down to finish up my Webquest. After reading Leah's I am not sure it meets all the criteria, but I had to adjust it for my students ability (which is very low since they are first graders.) I hope it is clear enough for them to enjoy as we do it in class, but complex enough to have the elements that our Professor is looking for. Well, if you are reading this make sure you stop and watch the face of a child. It really does bring joy to your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment