Holy Cow! I can't believe that it is already Thursday night. I feel like I have been living at school this week. I have not had a chance to work on my WebQuest so I have hired a babysitter for Saturday and hope to get at least 6 hard hours in. I have a lot of the main things hammered out, but I have to figure how to put it all together.
School has been really rough. I have some behavior issues at school and I am black and blue as a result. (Who know that 1st grade could be so rough?) Anyway, I have been able to organize things in my room a little better. I have also finished by testing for the beginning of the year, which gets a few people off of my back. LOL
I sent my Website to my Principal and he turned around and sent it to everyone! I was not ready for that, but at least he thought it was pretty cool. I have had quite a few compiments on how I incorporated the HotAir Balloons from my room to the Hallway and now on my Website. That made me feel really proud to have accomplished that. I think that may have been the best project I have done to date because my whole staff could see it not just my class and thier families.
Well, since it is almost Friday I better go and get a little rest before starting another day with the kiddos.
Getting back on track
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment