I having been working on my final class project this past week and weekend and I am just not feeling quite right about it. I do wish that I was teaching older children so that I could make it more difficult and varied, but with so many children that are still learning their letters I just can't.
I did take the time this week to call all of my families to see who had computers or email access and only 6 out of the 25 did. A few expressed desire to have a computer, but finances were a factor. I was thinking of doing a webquest that the parents could help them with at home, but that is not going to work either. Well, I guess you work with what you have got!
I have gotten a little behind on grading my papers so I have set aside tonight for catch-up. Things appear to be going well in my class though and that is good news. We will start our reading program this week and the students appear really excited about it. I am really having a great year so far. I just wish I could add about 5 more hours into my day!
Getting back on track
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment