I feel like I am standing in quicksand and someone gave me cement boots to wear for the day! With the start of school finally under my belt, I am now sitting down to catch up on my HUGE list of things to do and I don't see how I can get it done. On top of everything else, my traveling husband is not home this weekend to "babysit" for me so I have to stop every 5 minutes to tend to my motherly duties. Let's add to that the fact that for some reason NONE of my Lesley emails and even other emails appear to be coming to my in box. Then I realize that no matter what I pick for my Webquest assignment, my students can't read it. I even have students that panicked this past week because I asked them to just write their alphabet. So now I am behind on everything and I get to start my week off with 3 different meetings regarding children in my classroom. OK, so maybe I am whining a bit, but really. I have not been watching TV or reading a good book or any of the other things that I would like to because I just can't seem to catch up. I guess it is weeks like this that make me wish that I had In-Laws to help out. They say that writing out your frustrations really helps I will let you know if this one helped later this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment