Sunday, August 2, 2009

In the Beginning...

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? That may be somewhat true, but this old dog is trying to get her Master's in Technology. How old is this dog? Well, when I went for my Bachelors my computer classes were about Fortran and another one that excapes me at the moment. Each day I am learning more and more about what I have been missing out on in the Technology field and I do feel like I am catching up (all be it, very slowly)!



I am a First Grade Teacher in a subburb of Kansas City, Missouri called Independence. I have many years in the inner city and I am now enjoying a different experience in Independence. I hope to have lots of links and ideas to contribute and accept from anyone that would like to contribute or borrow.



A good teacher teaches, but a Great teacher learns!

No comments:

Post a Comment