Whew! Hard to believe that it has only been two days of school so far. I think that this is going to be a banner year for communication with parents through email. I am hoping that once the enrollments slow down and we know which kids are going to be in our rooms I can set up a Yahoo Group mailing list and even a Website that is for my class. I am eager to get working on my website in two weeks, but I still need to concentrate on our Chapter presentation. I am working up a presentation side and hopefully it will go along with my partners tremendous examples that she has created. I will have to use my east coast talking skills to get it down to 10 minutes! (JK)
Class is going well. I have to say with all of the stress of starting the year and working on my Master's I feel a bit of relief when I get to sit at the computer and work on a project or tweek what I have already done. I seems to relax my somewhat. I guess whatever gets me through the day!
I have been using a lot of my new found skills from last class to ease up my documentation load for all of my special needs children. I think this will also help me when I have to go to meetings about them and have specific times and dates. It really is so much better then the old clipboard and hand writing everything.
By the way, isn't it great how this document is constantly saving what you type? Got to love that feature! Catch everyone later! Susan
Getting back on track
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment