
Isn't amazing what a few days can do. I guess I was just having a little "moment" and now all is good in the world. I did get a new student today so I am not eligible for a teacher's assistant. I also have my class ready to go on the computer for Fasttmath so I can start them next week after we go over some rules on using the classroom computer.
I even have a new system for our preliminary tests that we use in the beginning of the year. I also had time to get my Skype set up and I am glad I did because my microphone is not working correctly so I will need to get that taken care of.
I just have a few more papers to grade and then I can sleep and get ready for more of the same tomorrow. Thanks for all my wonderful friends that are so patient with me! See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment