Sunday, November 14, 2010

One week to go...

I had a fairly productive weekend!  I think I have some Smart techniques that I am going to attempt with my class this week.  One is with rolling dice to help them add.  I am going to use the Smart Slate to use the Smart dice.  It is hard to create things at home and then try them out at school in the morning.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't so I have to have an alternate plan for the times things don't work, but at least I am plugging away.  I really can't wait for January (although I love Christmas) because I can see where having the board will be so much easier than being sure that I always have the Slate charged and making sure that my hand doesn't rest on the board when I am writing.  I will keep you posted how it goes.  Hopefully it will happen tomorrow!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see how it goes too. I need to learn more. I did find some Smartboard activities on diagramming sentences that I used for my podcast. I just need a little time to sit and research I guess!

    ReplyDelete