Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teaching myself

Today I have spent some time looking up tutorials on the Smart Board.  I did find out two things.  First, that there are some nice tutorials on how to begin using  a Smart Board on YouTube.  I love that because then I can use them in class since my school has YouTube access.  The second thing I have learned is that when people are giving tutorial videos they use this slow monotone voice that is dull and boring.  SO, for my project this week, I am going to try to use my funny, happy voice to go along with my pictures.  I have to say that I have caught myself using that wierd professor tone once or twice, but I have tried to change it with some more entertaining pictures.  These are probably things that only a primary teacher thinks about, but I know at my age I still like to be entertained.  That is also why I love, the Lee LeFever Common Craft videos.  They are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Could you share some of your resources? I have a smartboard in my classroom, but haven't been formally trained on it. I don't even know where to start! Anything would help!

    ReplyDelete