OK, I decided to take 2 whole days off and get to know my family again. We have had a great time, but now it is back to work. I have to get things ready for the next 3 weeks of lessons, plus work on my evaluation (got to keep my job) and I am hoping to impress with some Smart techniques. The only problem with doing things before the holidays is that sometimes the principals get pulled into something else and have to change the date on you. I fear that I have to go to school tomorrow to get ready for the next 3 weeks. Plus work on my graduate stuff. I think I have aged 20 years since I started classes. It will all be worth it though. Actually it already is! :)
Are you getting close to completing the masters program?
ReplyDeleteI have only one more class after this one. I can hardly wait to feel like I have some spare time on my hands.
Susan You are an amazing person and I would love my kids to be in your first grade classroom! Your laugh is so great! I know this feels like an forever but it really is so close! I also took this week off and didn't do any work school or otherwise. I am glad that I have taken the time to really BE with my family but today was rough coming back and I already am feeling behind in this class again:(. We are so close and we can do it! We are strong resourceful people and I will not give up this close to the end! I am so glad I have gotten to know you. You are an amazing person inside and out!
ReplyDeleteColleen, Yes like you I only have one class left and she has already posted everything we have to do for the next 8 weeks. Luckily she is having us do a lot of Wiki stuff so that will be great if I get the hang of it in this class.
ReplyDeleteCindy,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I think seeing some of your creations throughout this program I feel that you too are an amazing teacher. Now if we could get the government to pay us as much as the Trash collectors get then maybe I would feel more valued! Ha-Ha I don't think that will happen anytime soon! :)